- SI Swimsuit models continue their reign over the covers of the June glossies; this time it's Emily DiDonato for Vogue Australia.
- Tyra Banks is producing a transgender documentary series called TransAmerica which according to The Hollywood Reporter, will "chronicle a group of Chicago women united by the shared experience of being transgender."
- Heidi Klum says she doesn't need to get married to be happy. And why would she? She's Heidi freakin' Klum, she's perfect on her own!
- Chrissy Teigen was spotted walking her dog real stylish-like.
- Bregje Heinen's flashy beauty spread for Harper's Bazaar Mexico makes me wonder whether someone should remind the model how things ended up for Jill Masterson in Goldfinger.
- Rebecca Romijn was a vision in yellow at the TBS/TNT Upfront.
* * *
Emily DiDonato for Vogue Australia reminds us that it's cold in some parts of the world, Tyra Banks to produce docuseries TransAmerica, and more news