- Gigi Hadid is becoming something of a music video muse with her latest appearance in Miguel's gorgeous video for his single Simplethings.
- Jessica Hart is on the cover of this week's issue of The Edit which you can read in full here. (Spoiler alert: she's in a swimsuit.)
- Chanel Iman is in a new fashion campaign with Dodgers outfielder Matt Kemp.
- Who wore it better? Heidi Klum or . . . oh wait, duh. Heidi Klum.
- Jessica Gomes makes her acting debut (well, she plays herself) in this skit.
- Molly Sims' son might be wearing a superman hoodie, but if he's so super, shouldn't he be carrying her?
- Brooklyn Decker is presenting at the CMT Awards. Our advice? Put it on mute, watch Brooklyn and bump some Beyonce. (That's a burn on country music, not you Brooklyn.)
* * *
Gigi Hadid is the sultry, kohl-liner-and-black-leather-wearing object of Miguel's affection in his new music video, Jessica Gomes makes her acting debut, and more news