- Chrissy Teigen prepped for her ESPYs hosting duties with some New Age moves. Are we looking at the next John Tesh?
- I don't know what's going on here but Jarah Mariano posted this pretty amazing Instavid.
- Ditto for Brooklyn Decker.
- British Vogue has even more to report about Kate Upton's red carpet preferences. I can't imagine Kate feels much like talking about her "getting ready regimen" by this point.
- This site calls this gallery "Genevieve Morton gets mostly naked again." If these are mostly naked, what the hell is straight up naked? (NSFW, obviously.)
- Hannah Davis was hot and at the MLB All-Star Game.
- Yeah, that wasn't an Abraham Lincoln quote on yesterday's Bar Refaeli Instagram, but that of a Lincoln-type character on an episode of Star Trek. (Still, don't shoot the messenger.)
- Alyssa Miller collaborated on a new line of workout clothes called Live the Process, but this story seems to suggest they're actually designed for meditating. I don't get it either.
- Each of my parents, independently of one another, reached out to let me know that Chrissy Teigen was profiled in the New York Times the other day. I told them I had covered this on Tuesday, but they were insistent that they had a scoop. So in honor of my parents, here again is Chrissy Teigen's NYT profile.
SWIMSTAGRAM (FULL SIZE)