ITEMS OF A NEWSY NATURE
- Heidi Klum and fellow America's Got Talent judge Mel B. took to the AGT stage for a performance with Miss Piggy, because obviously.
- I don't know, Into the Gloss. Can we really pretend like Lily Aldridge is the standard bearer for the average mom?
- Naomi Campbell never fancied herself an "It Girl," but she has some advice for aspiring ones.
- Speaking of "It Girls," Gigi Hadid capped off her NY Fashion Week by walking (makeup-free) in the Marc Jacobs show alongside SI Swimsuit alumni Jessica Hart and Hilary Rhoda, none of whom were the slightest bit recognizable.
- And speaking of Gigi, could she be sittin' in a tree with Joe Jonas?
- ICYMI: BTS with Heidi Klum on her 2002 Argentina shoot is this week's Throwback Thursday.
SWIMSTAGRAM (FULL SIZE)
@pnemcova (Petra Nemcova)
@tashy_tashb (Natasha Barnard)
@hferguson1313 (Hannah Ferguson)
@jarahm (Jarah Mariano)
@emrata (Emily Ratajkowski)
TWEETS FROM OUR SWEETS
So I'm sitting in restaurant & this man comes up2me & says, "Tyra, UR way more beautiful in person". I'm thinking…and on TV...?— Tyra Banks (@tyrabanks) September 12, 2014