ITEMS OF A NEWSY NATURE
- Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum at the Milan amFAR event were sights for sore eyes, but I'm sure eyes of all conditions will appreciate the views.
- The dialogue heats up over
what the U.S. should do about ISISthe composition of Emily DiDonato's Vogue Spain cover. I'm just glad we live in a society where such discourse is encouraged.
- Anastasia Ashley is presently 2-for-2 on Monday Night Football predictions (she had no comment on Week 1), a new feature (or more like a photo) to you by none other than Andy Gray's Hot Clicks. Curious how long before Vegas starts setting odds on her own chances of finishing the season undefeated.
- So, like, Irina Shayk and Ana Beatriz Barros, the faces/bodies of Italian lingerie line label Intimissimi were at this ice skating opera extravaganza celebrating the brand. Abby Clancy, of our 2010 WAGs body paint feature was also there, making the event that much more relevant to SwimDaily, but just as nonsensical.
- Chrissy Teigen has put into words exactly what it is that makes marriage so special: the assurance that one day you and your partner can share in miracles of Viagra. Or at least you can have a good laugh watching him take it.
SWIMSTAGRAM (FULL SIZE)
TWEETS FROM OUR SWEETS
I have never been to an nyc Home Depot I feel ignorant as shit what is the cart roller coaster— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) September 22, 2014