ITEMS OF A NEWSY NATURE
- Emily Ratajkowski covers the November issue of Cosmo, which sums up the interview with her declaration: "I feel lucky that I can wear what I want, sleep who who I want, and dance how I want, and still be a feminist." Git it, girl.
- Gigi Hadid walked in the Chanel show today. And the Sonia Rykiel show yesterday. And she has a new cover for Grey Magazine. Also she hasn't slept since May.
- Petra Nemcova is receiving the World Tourism Humanitarian Award for her philanthropic efforts with her Happy Hearts Fund. No biggie.
- Supermodel Mirada Kerr points to buddy Lily Aldridge and Granny Kerr as her biggest style inspirations.
- Chanel Iman, you are the cutest.
- ICYMI: There's more to body painting guru Joanne Gair than just her mind-blowing trompe l'oeil masterpieces featured in the pages of SI Swimsuit.
SWIMSTAGRAM (FULL SIZE)
1 of 12
TWEETS FROM OUR SWEETS (the Chrissy Teigen edition—hey ladies, pick up your game!)
love that the eggo commercial acts like anyone puts anything other than fat on their eggos— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) September 30, 2014
i'll say it: nutella is stupid— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) September 30, 2014
saying you like nutella is saying you like pizza or frosting. of course you like it. it's pizza. or frosting.— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) September 30, 2014