ITEMS of a NEWSY NATURE
- Someone at Bendon has been reading the business section because the Australian lingerie manufacturer has named Heidi Klum the new face/body of the brand, replacing that other face/Body (capital 'B') Elle Macpherson, who launched three lines with Bendon worth a modest $150 million.
- Somehow Heidi also found time to face the dunk tank on Ellen yesterday. Celebrities lead the weirdest lives.
- You just know editors at Star magazine peed their pants when they heard Emily Ratajkowski was starring in a movie opposite Ben Affleck, giving them cheap fodder for the next six months.
- Granted you don't come to SwimDaily to see women in cozy sweaters and jeans, but I'm the one writing this blog and I'm excited about Lily Aldridge's fall fashion collaboration with Gilt because style advice from Lily is always a welcome treat.
- Nina Agdal and Jeisa Chiminazzo were among the eye candy at a Vogue Italia event in NYC last night.
- ICYMI: Michelle Vawer is this week's One Hot Wonder.
SWIMSTAGRAM (FULL SIZE)
@lerynf (Leryn Franco)
1 of 10
TWEETS from our SWEETS