ITEMS of a NEWSY NATURE
- When it comes to #TBT, Hilary Rhoda gets it.
- Brooklyn Decker told For the Win that of all athletes, she'd most like to play Billie Jean King in a biopic of the tennis player, and the graphic FTW created for it is odd.
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend put their Los Angeles home on the market, and are seeking something twice as big.
- Gigi Hadid talked to British Vogue about the "surreal" experience of staging the fake protest for Chanel at Paris Fashion Week.
- Got $163 burning a hole in your pocket? You've got just enough to recreate Kate Upton's Bobbi Brown look.
- ICYMI: Pura vida! Ingrid Seynhaeve's 1996 Costa Rica shoot is your Throwback Thursday treat.
SWIMSTAGRAM (FULL SIZE)
TWEETS from our SWEETS
As if having Ebola isn't bad enough, let's pull out every tweet and Facebook photo you have ever posted and plaster your face on the news.— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) October 17, 2014
Shonda has me cackling tonight mannn!— Damaris Lewis (@DamarisLewis) October 17, 2014