ITEMS of a NEWSY NATURE
- A DC-area radio station can't tell the difference between Chrissy Teigen and Tia Carrere. Well done, guys.
- Speaking of Tia or whoever the hell that person is, she teamed up with fellow Swimsuit model Chanel Iman in these latest for Gap Factory's holiday campaign (above), shot by David LaChapelle telling People that she goes naked on Christmas morning. In other news, Christmas is John Legend's favorite holiday.
- Billy Joel says his hesitance to make another album (he hasn't released one since 1993) has everything to do with the media's overly invasive treatment of his marriage to Christie Brinkley, likening it to a "proctoscope up my butt." Eep.
- ICYMI: Let's go behind the scenes on a 2014 SI Swimsuit shoot with one Emily Ratajkowski, shall we?
- In other news, the thing below happened.
NINA AGDAL IN TINY SHORTS SINKING A HALF-COURT SHOT
A video posted by Nina Agdal (@ninaagdal) on
It's no kitten in a tiny hat, but still...
SWIMSTAGRAM (FULL SIZE)
@pnemcova (Petra Nemcova)
1 of 17
TWEETS from our SWEETS