ITEMS of a NEWSY NATURE
- Heidi Klum unveiled her hotly-anticipated costume for her 15th annual Halloween bash in front of crowds of onlookers in Times Square on Friday night. Her metamorphosis, as always, was a jaw-dropper.
- Chrissy Teigen made a triumphant return from her Twitter LOA that began October 23, and has tweeted ~100 times since. We missed you too...but please don't ever do that again.
- Lily Aldridge wore her mother's 1970s Playboy bunny costume for Halloween. More on the origins of that here.
- Suiteblanco revealed it's Winter 2014 video and campaign featuring Irina Shayk.
- Gigi Hadid revealed to AdWeek that among her TV obsessions are Law & Order: SVU and Orange is the New Black. No surprises here: the girl is a forensics psych major at The New School and admitted her love of all things crime-solving to us in her rookie interview.
- Kate Upton attended the Under Armour launch in Downtown Manhattan last Thursday.
- Izabel Goulart is on the cover of the third anniversary issue of Harper's Bazaar Brazil.
SWIMSTAGRAM (FULL SIZE)
@msvawer (Michelle Vawer)
@tashy_tashb (Natasha Barnard)
TWEETS from our SWEETS
That being said, congrats on finishing the marathon but please. We are in an enclosed space just trying not to die.— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) November 2, 2014