ITEMS of a NEWSY NATURE
- Vogue is harboring a serious crush on Gigi Hadid who has a spread in the mag's January issue, a cameo in their charming "Holday Unboxing" video series (above) and a profile on Vogue.com. Bit o' trivia: Gi's childhood pet was a dog named Gucci and her middle school outfit of choice was a Lakers uniform.
- Kate Upton was named Sexiest Woman Alive at the first annual People Magazine Awards, as if we hadn't already determined this.
- Emily Ratajkowski rocked the LWD Monday night at the Haute Living Party. Would you expect anything less?
- Irina Shayk disclosed her best beauty secrets to the Telegraph. Genetics was not among them.
- ICYMI: Anastasia Ashley's very first body painting shoot was probably not what you were hoping for.
SWIMSTAGRAM (FULL SIZE)
@dompiek (Dominique Piek)
A video posted by IMGmodels (@imgmodels) on
TWEETS from our SWEETS
My driver to the airport is super nice, but sorry it's too damn early for a chat— Sara Sampaio (@SaraSampaio) December 19, 2014