ITEMS of a NEWSY NATURE
- I don't speak Portuguese, but I do speak Google Translate which is how I know that Cintia Dicker boasts a healthy sex drive, something she discussed in her GQ Brazil cover story.
- Chrissy Teigen will finally debut her vaunted Dick Clark impression tonight when she joins Carson Daly, Terry Crews and Ken Marino on NBC's Times Square ball drop special.
- Julie Henderson revealed that she was a bridesmaid at Lance Bass's December 20 wedding to Michael Turchin. You can catch the entire beautiful event when it airs on E! on Feb. 5, but please watch at your own risk.
- LOVE Magazine recruited Jessica Hart to lead you into 2015 with today's advent video.
- Check out Petra Nemcova's heartrending appearance on The Meredith Vieira Show yesterday.
- Take note: Kate Upton does not find the drunk bro act cute...
- ...but you may be charmed by her latest Game of War spot.
- Molly Sims rocked the bikini-bump look in the Bahamas on Monday.
- Meanwhile in St. Barths, Heidi Klum rocked the tanline-free look.
- ICYMI: 2014 was all about that bass ('bout that bass); here's how Swimsuit models wore the "look."
SWIMSTAGRAM (FULL SIZE)
@hferguson1313 (Hannah Ferguson)
@msvawer (Michelle Vawer)
1 of 26
TWEETS from our SWEETS
I thought New Year's Eve was tonight so this should go well— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) December 30, 2014