Lookie, lookie, it’s one stunning rookie...OF THE YEAR!
If you haven’t already heard the news, we are BIG fans of Jasmine Sanders. Not only is the 2019 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Rookie of the Year drop dead gorgeous, but she is even more beautiful on the inside! SI Swimsuit editor MJ Day put it best, calling Jasmine “the most warm and authentic human being.” We couldn’t agree more.
To say that Jasmine lights up any room that she is in would be an understatement. And don’t even get us started on the magic that happens when she’s at the beach. Don't believe us? Check out her rookie photoshoot in Costa Rica for yourself.
We could go on and on about why we have major love for this “golden” beauty, but we won’t keep you here all day! Here are just five reasons why we can’t get enough of Jasmine.
1. She looks totally flawless, even while getting hit by a wave.
2. Her bubbly personality is infectious!
3. She has mastered the fierce beach walk.
4. She makes hot pink look even hotter.
5. The camera loves her almost as much as we do!
See all of Jasmine’s SI Swimsuit 2019 photos here: