(Credit to OnTheGoTennis.)
The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Was the reaction to Serena's meltdown indication of a double standard?
• Novak Djokovic: "I see the boy who holds the racket with a lot of love, who plays tennis with passion, who dreams of being the best.”
• Ana Ivanovic is in Belgrade and plans to attend Serbia's Davis Cup tie against Argentina.
• Andy Murray will not be plucking his eyebrows anytime soon. In case you were wondering. I know I was.
• Nike has unveiled 2012 French Open kits for Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal.
• "When we equate ourselves with someone who has made a breakthrough, we revel just as deeply in their joy as they do, and in some parallel universe believe we had something to do with their win." Yup.
• Kids cheer for Djokovic. Until they realize he's not Rafa.Football pick haikus