Daily Bagel: More scheduling outcries
(Did you know he's hit so many of these things? I didn't.)
The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• The Bob Hewitt saga gets worse: A 13-year old South African girl sought charges against him in 1981.
• Nice CNN piece on the original Musketeers and the new Musketeers.
• Steve Tignor looks back on his most memorable moments from all four Slams.
• Tennis players rally to aid flood victims in Pakistan.
• An interview with the ever-patriotic Liezel Huber.
• Andy Murray's suggestions on how to revamp the calendar.
• Patrick Rafter got a bit hot under the collar during their Davis Cup tie.
• Roger Federer: Team player. Also...what?
• Davis Cup schedule under threat?
• Should we institute a light meter in tennis? Can't see why not.Except in soccer