The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Esther Vergeer: the GOAT of GOATs.
• Fernando Verdasco enjoys very snug suits. Very. Snug.
• Tennis Channel gets a seven-year extension on French Open coverage.
• More thoughts on the players' threats of a unionization and a strike.
• Is Li Na slumping or is she simply not built for the pressure of being China's golden girl?
• Interesting read from 72 Unforced Errors on tennis' "earning curve." Worth it alone for the Richie Tenenbaum banner.
• Li is being criticized for her numerous sponsorship deals.
• Radio Wimbledon is no more, but Wimbledon has unveiled a new service for the Championships called "Live @ Wimbledon." That's going to make for an unusable Twitter handle.
• Some pictures from the China Open player party. They are amusing.Frisbee dogs are great