Daily Bagel: Del Potro a forgotten man
The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• If you want to streak at the All England Lawn Tennis Club during next year's Olympics, you better have $31,000 in fine money on hand.
• Peter Bodo on Juan Martin del Potro, who vanished during the Asian swing but still has an outside chance to qualify for the ATP World Finals.
• Proud? Yes. Pushy? No. Judy Murray discusses Andy and Jamie.
• SI.com's Bruce Jenkins says 30 isn't what it used to be.
• What's up with the racket mix-ups in these WTA Championships promo photos?
• The ATP plays down concerns over the sparsely attended Asian swing.
• Mike Bryan was gluten-free before it was cool.the collective "we"