Daily Bagel: Sizing up Sharapova's season
• Matt Cronin of TennisReporters.net breaks down Maria Sharapova's and Caroline Wozniacki's years. He writes of Sharapova: "Without question, 2011 was a better year for her than either 2009 or 2010, her first two comeback years after her right shoulder surgery in October 2008. But that does not mean that it was a great year for Sharapova and I’m not even sure if by her Slam winning, former No.1 standards it was very good one."
• Analysis of Day 3 of the WTA Championships from Tennis Served Fresh.
• Serena and Picard! Make it so.
• Is all this grunting talk fair? On the Baseline weighs in.
• Sam Stosur's coach, David Taylor, hates grunting.
• Lindsay Davenport is bringing some zingers to her Tennis Channel commentary.