He Said/She Said: Roddick, Fish drop wisdom
Serena Williams shames her naughty dogs, Mardy Fish is a mentor extraordinaire, and I will give extra points to Darren Cahill's son if he put on Givin' a Dog a Bone. Here’s the best from the Twitterverse in the last week.
Tweet of the Week: In light of Novak Djokovic's denials that he played Paris for the bonus money, Tennis Channel blogger James LaRosa nails it:
Best of the rest:
10. Non-Marathon Man: Don't expect Andy Roddick to be running a marathon for kicks anytime soon.
9. The Hair of Chucky: Ryan Harrison can't focus, and it's not his fault.
8. Pet Travel 101: Who knew pet passports existed? Apparently Andy Murray's dog is well-versed in travel law.
7. Selling Yourself Short, Serena: You, me, Skee-ball. Challenge accepted?
6. Class Act: A tennis player thanking his federation for support? Newsworthy.
5. Sunshine: Since when did Caroline Wozniacki start referring to herself in the third person?
4. Ready, Aim, Fire: Personal note: Stay away from Andy Roddick at Mexican restaurants.
3. Back in Black: That's some good parenting right there.
2. Bad Doggie: Serena's pooch leaves her an unwanted present in the car.
1. Mardy the Mentor: Harsh lesson for young Mr. Harrison, but Mardy is dead right.
BONUS BORIS: Boris Becker is a fantastic tweeter. He opines on everything under the sun, though his reporting can be a bit ... let's just say, tardy. Here's his analysis of the phenomenon known as Bieber Fever: