The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• The French Tennis Federation is not standing behind Yannick Noah, who accused Spanish athletes of doping.
• Emilio Sanchez Vicario, president of the Athletes' Association of Spain and a former Grand Slam doubles champion, writes an open letter to Noah explaining the four "C's": cabeza (head), condicion (conditioning), corazon (heart) and cojones (uh ... no translation necessary).
• Andy Murray points out an interesting paradox in tennis: Isn't playing at home supposed to be an advantage?
• WTA Backspin's WTA Yearbook is always a must-read. Thorough and entertaining.
• Serena and Venus Williams are in Colombia playing a tennis exhibition. It'll be nice to see Venus back on court.
• Juan Monaco steps out with a new friend.Michael Lewis and Billy Beane talk Moneyball