Daily Bagel: Davis Cup dancing
The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• I may have been OK with never seeing the above video of Rafael Nadal dancing. But since I suffered through it, I thought you should too.
• Speaking of Rafa, he won't be playing Davis Cup for Spain next year.
• Christopher Clarey catches up with Roger Federer. I find it amusing that Federer actually recounts the number of titles he's won in regular conversation with his wife.
• Serena lets it slip that injury wasn't exactly the reason she skipped the Asian swing.
• Russian-born American Alex Bogomolov Jr., will now play for Russia.
• Interesting stuff here about the Argentinian team being awoken at 6:00 a.m. on match day for a doping test, while the Spanish team wasn't.
• A courtside view of the Davis Cup final. It looked like an incredible atmosphere.
• This is a great idea: Join the tennis book club forming at Racquet Required.
• A look back at the trials and travails of the U.S. Fed Cup team.
• Steve Tignor beseeches the Grand Slam committee to make the requisite schedule changes.Here's a solid list of sports books for gifting