Daily Bagel: Roger Federer still the best
The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Andy Murray's got some game. Check him out playing Bajan Road Tennis, a game he says he had never played before, against retired British boxer David Haye in the above video.
• Tim Henman on Roger Federer: "If the conditions favor him, then Roger at his best is still better than anyone else."
• Richard Krajicek has reportedly withdrawn his name for the ATP CEO position. Clock's ticking, ATP. The new season looms.
• Maria Sharapova blogs from Phuket, Thailand, about her fashion and style.
• Peter Bodo says the solution to the tennis calendar issues lies in the hands of the players.
• Ana Ivanovic wishes the ladies would chill out and enjoy their tennis.
• Mats Wilander looks back on the 2011 WTA season in a series of videos. Why they involve him skiing, I have no idea.
• Svetlana Kuznetsova and Daniela Hantuchova have hired new coaches.
• Want to see Novak Djokovic on the cover of Sports Illustrated? You can vote for Novak Djokovic on SI's Facebook page.
• Working Mother names Kim Clijsters the "Most Powerful Mom Athlete" on its list of most powerful moms in 2011, along with Tina Fey, Michelle Obama and Melinda Gates. Not bad company, Kim.
• Petra Kvitova gets glammed up. Looking good, girl.independent bookstores need to be saved