Judy Murray's got her eye on Darren Cahill, Andy Roddick gets in on Tebow fever, and tennis writers and commentators take a stand against Margaret Court's anti-gay marriage remarks. Here's the week's best from the tennis Twitterverse.
Tweet of the Week: Canadian junior Genie Bouchard, 17, puts together the perfect combination of 140 characters to accurately express how every single tennis player must feel when they lose their last match of the season.
Best of the Rest
10. Tweeters Anonymous: That's a good observation, Devin. #sotrue #addicted #guilty
9. Tale as old as time: It's a question I think we all know the answer to. That being said, perhaps now is a good time to give a pat on the back to the ATP's top four, all of whom have stuck with their ladies despite(?) hitting the big time.
8. CSI: Miami: Killer Cahill is running amok in Miami. "Running Amok" means "coaching a Scot," right?
7. Water world drama: Caroline Wozniacki has found herself a new man over the offseason. And if you ask me, I think it's an upgrade.
6. We have a Situation: I can't weigh in on the "Jersey Shoreness" of that Ken doll until I see the abs. And an Ed Hardy T-shirt. And an inflated sense of self.
5. The Snozzberries taste like Snozzberries!: I've never wanted to lick my computer screen more. That cake looks delicious and, as it turns out, Laura Robson ended up winning the holiday bake-off at the National Training Center in London.
4. Taking a stand: In light of Court's anti-gay rhetoric, a number of players and commentators have been outspoken in their disagreement with her opinions and are vowing to take symbolic action.
3. But do you get frequent flyer miles?: Serena Williams is exploring new ways to get herself to Australia.
2. Tebow Mania: Roddick drops some sarcasm, as he is wont to do.
1. Welcome to the Modern Age: Yo, Lindsay! I hope this helps.