He Said/She Said: Tweets of the Week
Serena gets cryptic, the players are struggling from jet lag and culture shock and Mardy Fish treats himself. As we say hello to 2012, here are the best tweets from the last week of 2011.
Tweet of the Week: Judy Murray has not forgotten about Darren Cahill's agreement to wear a kilt if Andy Murray makes the Australian Open final.
Best of the Rest
10. The Aussie lag: Sorana Cirstea is doing her best to reset her clock.
9. Welcome to Australia: I love Australia but their antiquated internet pricing structures are absolutely infuriating for those of us who are used to free wi-fi being as ubiquitous as air.
8. McMozzilroy: If Caroline wants to do a handstand then you really do get M&Ms. Get it? Because an upside-down "W" is ... never mind.
7. Delic Doppelganger: A fair request from Roger Federer look-alike Amer Delic.
6. I'm H2O intolerant: You're never too old to drop a good Finding Nemo reference.
5. Big time: Twitter is all fun and games until you realize people are actually listening.
4. Kiss with a fist?: Judy Murray, humblebragger.
3. Use your words, Serena: I'm going to assume she's watching the Kim Jong Il funeral festivities on tape delay.
2. Spa day: Hey, everyone deserves a little pampering every once in a while. Even Mardy Fish.
1. TMI: Awwwwwkward.