He Said/She Said: Bob Bryan avoids 'Skype Baby,' more tweets of the week
Biceps, babies and booties. Just another week in the tennis Twitterverse...
Tweet of the Week: Tennis' resident humorist, James LaRosa, takes a poke at the failed coaching relationship between Caroline Wozniacki and Ricardo Sanchez, which lasted about two months.
Best of the Rest
10. A-Rod the analyst: Much like the rest of us, Andy Roddick was blown away by the Australian Open men's final.
9. Gimpy-capped?: CoCo Vandeweghe gets caught pulling a no-no.
8. Biceps or goosebumps?: We get it, Casey. You're tough. Now put on some pants before you catch a cold!
7. Humblebrag: She may not be No. 1 anymore, but she still tops the table on the humblebrags.
6. This is what Twitter is for: Nope. No, it's not.
5. Congrats, baby Bryan!: Congrats to
Mike Bob Bryan on his newborn girl, Micaela. Stoked it wasn't a "Skype baby," as previously envisioned.
4. Papa don't preach: Andy Murray may be taking some time off from tennis, but that doesn't relieve his duty as a responsible dog owner.
3. It's good to be the champ: Wouldn't it be nice if, after a good day's work, we got to come home to Monaco?
2. Good question: Let me check my SkyMall catalogue, Andy.
1. Sir-Mix-A-Lot was a knight, right?: Fed Cup rookie Laura Robson is unfazed in the face of hazing.