Daily Bagel: Novak Djokovic lands another acting gig
The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• What does it mean to be a "tournament referee"? Cedric Mourier gives an insider look.
• Novak Djokovic is reportedly set to star in a movie about Constantine the Great. I hope the film is as ridiculously entertaining as the photo-shopped picture here. Djokovic also made a cameo in The Expendables 2, which is set to be released in August.
• Steve Tignor writes about the process of tracking matches as a writer. I'm always fascinated to see other writers' systems. Mine involves a makeshift grid that ends up being completely incomplete because I get distracted and forget that, you know, I should probably be taking notes.
• The ATP Tour highlights its most memorable matches of 2012 so far. No argument here. If you think it left one out, let us know in the comments.
• Sports stars name their favorite tennis players.
• Venus Williams, right at home in Charleston, beat Jelena Jankovic in the second round of the Family Circle Cup on Wednesday.
• Who doesn't love player-party pictures? The ladies in Charleston looked like they had a pretty good time.
• Non-tennis: "A 2012 Major League Baseball Preview Based Entirely On Team-Name Cuteness." See or read something that you enjoyed and want to share? Feel free to email or tweet us links to pieces from around the Internet that may have slipped past our radar.