The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• VIDEO: Andy Murray shows off his body for The Guardian and blames his mom's "big calves" for his strong legs. I'm sure Judy will be over the moon with that.
• Peter Bodo says that there were signs at Wimbledon that Rafael Nadal's Olympics were in jeopardy.
DuringWimbledon, where Nadal was unexpectedly upset by Lukas Rosol in the second round, sources close to the Spanish camp told me that Nadal underwent multiple MRI examinations while still in London, and that the diagnosis for his conditions is tendinopathy.
• Be prepared to see your favorite tennis players part from their regular sponsors during the Olympics.
• The WTA Challenger series (smaller events designed to grow tennis in the target markets) will commence this year with tournaments in Delhi and Taipei.
• Nice stuff here from Collette Lewis on how Brian Baker is inspiring the junior ranks.
• Non-tennis: The Jeremy Lin debate no one wants to have.See or read something that you enjoyed and want to share? Feel free to email or tweet us links to pieces from around the Internet that may have slipped past our radar.