From the Mercury Insurance Open's spot-on sassiness to Andrea Petkovic's saucy insinuation, Tweets of the Week is back to collect some of the best tennis tweets (from this week or before) that may have escaped your radar.
Tweet of the Week: The Mercury Insurance Open Twitter picked up on a perfect tie-in for the 1st round match between Coco Vandeweghe and Chanelle Scheepers.
Best of the Rest:
10. Magic Mike: Anna Lena Groenefeld with a succinct and probably accurate movie review.
9. The British are coming: Team GB invades their own Olympic Village.
8. Baby Vika: Better than growing up with a monkey on your back.
7. Justice League: Ryan Harrison will not abide by your accusations, militant cashier person.
6. 1992 Barcelona games: Milos knows the Olympics are in London this year, right? Someone might want to check.
5. Congrats to Pau: Rafael Nadal is over the moon at the news Pau Gasol will carry the Spanish flag in his stead.
4. Team USA: Brooklyn Decker models some of Team USA's Olympic gear.
3. Capitaine Amelie: Congrats to Amelie Mauresmo on her appointment to Fed Cup captain for France.
2. Dogs on a platter: This is irreverence done right. Cupcakes served on a Wimbledon runner-up platter.
1. Petko and Rafa sitting in... an ice bath: Andrea Petkovic makes light of her withdrawal from the Olympics.