The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Video: In honor of Radek Stepanek calling out Juan Martin del Potro for exaggerating his injury, let's go to the vault for some footage of a different South American who once decided to peg Radek in the butt.
• Tennis.com reports the Argentine media is coming down hard on Juan Martin del Potro's decision to withdraw from his match against Tomas Berdych over the weekend due to injury. There are also reports (story via Google translate) that he will be off the court for a month as his left wrist is immobilized for 10 days, and then he'll spend time to recuperate. So I'm not sure what exactly we're talking about here. The injury sounds pretty serious to me.
• Colette Lewis has spent years covering the junior circuit for ZooTennis. Here are her thoughts on the Taylor Townsend/USTA controversy. Again, worth the read.
• Kim Clijsters is officially off the WTA Rankings sheet. Here's another look back at her career in pictures.
• Russian journalist Vladas Lasitskas says Vera Zvonareva's season might be over. No surprise there.
• Non-tennis: Yo, puppy. When life gives you lemons you make lemonade. Or you can just be adorable. Also a good option.See or read something that you enjoyed and want to share? Feel free to email or tweet us links to pieces from around the Internet that may have slipped past our radar.