The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Video: Here's Janko Tipsarevic trying to wake up a Tokyo Open fan, whose slumbering apparently bothered Marco Chiudinelli. Look, if a fan wants to pay his hard-earned dollars to sit under the sun and take a nap, I say you let the dude snooze. (Video via Drop Shot Dispatch.)
• Peter Bodo on the race for year-end No. 1 between Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic:
Nole's obvious dedication and desire to finish the year at No. 1 suggest that we're going to have a terrific finish with No. 1-ranked Roger Federer due to re-emerge on the tour next week in Shanghai.
There's an excellent chance that the race for the year-end No. 1 ranking will come down to a shootout at the World Tour Finals. The only winner I can surely predict in that event is the game itself.
• Li Na clinched the eighth and final spot in the WTA Championships.
• Max Mirnyi has opened a junior tennis school in his native Belarus.
• Katie Taylor, Ireland's gold-medal-winning boxer, is a big Federer fan.
• Non-tennis: This video of a little kid's first mountain bike ride is equal parts mesmerizing and adorable.See or read something that you enjoyed and want to share? Feel free to email or tweet us links to pieces from around the Internet that may have slipped past our radar.