The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Video: Marcos Baghdatis, the king of Australian Open viral videos, headbangs his way to a first round win over Albert Ramos.
• Andre Agassi taps Andy Murray and Serena Williams to win the Australian Open.
• Don't tell the Aussies, but Roger Federer's family almost moved to Australia when he was young. Federer says he cried when his father chose to stay in Switzerland.
• Maria Sharapova looked great at the Sugarpova launch in Melbourne. You can read about her love of designer David Koma here.
• Looking at tennis' "underclass" made up of the likes of David Ferrer, Tomas Berdych, Juan Martin del Potro and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga.
• You can expect to see a whole lot of Bernard Tomic's girlfriend during his matches. Funny thing is, she looks exactly like his previous girlfriend.
• Israeli player Valeria Patiuk was denied a visa to Venezuela last week to play a junior event. Venezuela has severed ties with Israel for political reasons. Now it looks like Patiuk has been granted the proper visa to play the event. Nice to see sport transcend politics.
• Fantastic read here on the Moscow's Spartak Tennis Club, which has produced great players such as Marat Safin, Dinara Safina, Elena Dementieva, Yevgeny Kafelnikov and Anastasia Myskina.
• This is a must read. The Grandstand does a mock-up of the ATP players' reaction to the Australian Open draw. Hilarious.
• Good write-up here on the need for Tomic and Tennis Australia to make nice.Jodie Foster's moving speech last night at the Golden Globes