The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Video: Highlights from Rafael Nadal's 6-0, 6-2 win over David Ferrer to win Acapulco on Saturday.
• From Maria Sharapova, here's a glimpse into what it takes to be a four-time Slam winner.
• From the Los Angeles Times, Justin Gimelstob is hoping to bring an ATP tournament to Los Angeles the week before Indian Wells.
The ATP Tour schedule isn't set in stone, but you need a hammer to crack it. The theory of a tournament in Los Angeles for players en route to Indian Wells has logic, but currently would intrude on the lucrative event wrapping up this weekend in Dubai.
"Maybe five years," Gimelstob says. "At some point, there has to be another look at where tournaments should be. L.A. fits right in the flow of schedule leading to Indian Wells."
• From the BNP Paribas Open blog, the Bryans are still gunning for one of the few titles that still eludes them at Indian Wells.
• It's World Tennis Day, which means the perfect excuse time to link to the best advertisement for Tennis Night in America ever made.Breakdancing babies