Daily Bagel: Andy Murray thrilled that Ross Hutchins' cancer is in remission
The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Video: Is that ice or a hard court?
• Fantastic news: ATP pro Ross Hutchins, who was diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma last year, announced on Monday that his cancer is in remission.
• Here's a look back at Murray dedicating his Brisbane victory to Hutchins in January:
• Novak Djokovic is putting out a book on nutrition tips before the U.S. Open.
• Roger Federer says he hasn't committed to using his new, larger racket at the U.S. Open.
• Pete Sampras doesn't think his record of seven Wimbledon titles, which he shares with Federer, will be broken anytime soon. So is Pete betting against Roger to win another one?