Daily Bagel: Rafael Nadal brings how many shirts on court with him?
The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Video: Rafael Nadal struggled with the humidity in Shanghai in his third round win over Carlos Berlocq. Find out how many shirts he takes on court with him.
• Sports and politics collide: The Tunisian government and tennis federation forced Tunisia's No. 1, Malek Jaziri, to withdraw from his Challenger match against Israel's Amir Weintraub.
The Tunisian Ministry of Sport and Tunisian Tennis Federation have forced Arab No1 player Malek Jaziri to withdraw from his quarter-final match in Tashkent against Israel’s Amir Weintraub.
The Challenger match was scheduled to take place on Friday at 10:00am (local time) but Jaziri pulled out before it started.
Jaziri’s brother, Amir Jaziri, who has been speaking on his behalf in this matter, told Tunisian radio station Shems FM, that Malek has been ordered not to play by the sports authorities back home despite him explaining to them that he can face sanctions from the tour which can affect his future in tennis.
• Andy Roddick and his wife Brooklyn Decker sold their Austin, Texas mansion for a cool $12.5 million.
• Spain's new Davis Cup captain wants Rafael Nadal on the team next year. Obviously.
• Boris Becker's new autobiography should be juicy.
• There might be a Murray at the ATP's World Tour Finals after all: Jamie Murray and his doubles partner John Peers are making a strong charge for the final spot thanks to a semifinal run in Shanghai.Now you have