The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Video: The BNP Paribas Open quizzes the top players on baby photos of each other. Novak Djokovic's reaction to Jelena Jankovic's picture is priceless.
• On a related note, here's a picture of Rafael Nadal from SI.com's gallery of athletes' childhood photos.
• Steve Tignor of Tennis.com discusses how Sloane Stephens and Caroline Wozniacki are going two different routes with respect to their coaching setups.
Wozniacki, who fired Thomas Hogstedt after she lost in the third round in Australia, has felt well enough under the new regime to reach the semis in Dubai and win two matches here so far. Where Hogstedt apparently wanted the steady-as-she-goes Caro to be more aggressive, [Michael] Mortenson has said he wants her to enjoy herself more and mix up her tactics, the way he believes she once did.
Sloane Stephens and Wozniacki have opposite strengths and weaknesses. Wozniacki, unlike Sloane, has always been tenacious, and despite her lack of a major title and gradual slide out of the Top 10, she retains a champion’s stubborn self-belief. Last week, when she was asked what she likes about Indian Wells last, Caro sounded downright Federer-esque.
“You know,” she said, “I’ve played here so many times and won so many matches, so it definitely brings back some really good memories.”
• Andy Murray wants to put together another Rally Against Cancer-type event, this one for former British No. 1 Elena Baltacha, who was diagnosed with liver cancer.
• Five minutes with Milos Raonic.
• A fun Q&A with Gael Monfils, who has a pretty great rap name figured out.Geek Love