The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Video: Laura Robson is interviewed by an adorable youngster who asks her if Andy Murray smells bad.
• Wimbledon prize money will increase by 10 percent this year. But more importantly -- is Marion Bartoli eyeing a return to competition at Wimbledon? Buried deep in the AP story is this nugget:
Brook did not comment on speculation of a possible return to competition by Bartoli ahead of Wimbledon. The 29-year-old Frenchwoman retired suddenly after a loss at Cincinnati last August, explaining that her body could no longer take the strain after 14 years as a pro.
When asked if her entourage had been in touch recently and if Bartoli would be granted a wild card if she asked for one, Brook said: ''The rumors in France have not reached London yet, so we'll wait and see.''
• Novak Djokovic was the subject of a Jeopardy answer last night:
Smooth Novak Djokovic burn, Jeopardy!. pic.twitter.com/0EhLpqHjuJ
— tracey defrancesco (@tmdefran) April 29, 2014
• Bethanie Mattek-Sands has undergone hip surgery. Tough luck.
• That was short-lived: Monica Puig and new coach Antonio Van Grichen will split after this week's Portugal Open. Since the Australian Open, Puig has won just three matches.
• After winning back-to-back Challengers, Nick Kyrgios withdrew from the Tallahassee Challenger with a leg strain.
• Did Petra Kvitova and Radek Stepanek break up?
• You should check out this week's issue of Tennis Tuesday if for no other reason than the incredible Djokovic Baby photoshopping.
• Non-tennis: Barcelona's Dani Alves stood up to racism and spawned a viral movement.