MAC opponents meet when the Buffalo Bulls (8-6, 2-2 MAC) visit the Ball State Cardinals (7-8, 2-2 MAC) at John E. Worthen Arena, starting at 6:00 PM ET on Friday, January 14, 2022.
How to Watch Ball State vs. Buffalo
- Game Day: Friday, January 14, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Arena: John E. Worthen Arena
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for Ball State vs. Buffalo
- The 82.1 points per game the Bulls score are just 4.8 more points than the Cardinals allow (77.3).
- The Cardinals score just 1.1 more points per game (74.4) than the Bulls give up (73.3).
- The Bulls are shooting 46.1% from the field this season, 0.7 percentage points higher than the 45.4% the Cardinals allow to opponents.
- The Cardinals are shooting 44.4% from the field, 1.6% higher than the 42.8% the Bulls' opponents have shot this season.
Buffalo Players to Watch
- Jeenathan Williams paces the Bulls at 18.2 points per game, while also putting up 2.6 assists and 5.5 rebounds.
- Ronaldo Segu is tops on his team in assists per contest (5.1), and also averages 16.4 points and 2.5 rebounds. At the other end, he puts up 0.8 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Josh Mballa paces his squad in rebounds per contest (8.1), and also averages 15.0 points and 0.9 assists. Defensively, he puts up 1.8 steals and 0.9 blocked shots.
- Maceo Jack posts 10.2 points, 3.5 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game, shooting 42.1% from the floor and 30.0% from downtown with 1.5 made 3-pointers per game.
- David Skogman puts up 7.1 points, 5.5 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game, shooting 58.1% from the floor.
Ball State Players to Watch
- The Cardinals get 11.3 points, 5.2 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game from Tyler Cochran.
- Payton Sparks tops the Cardinals in rebounding (6.5 per game), and produces 11.3 points and 1.2 assists. He also posts 0.3 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Miryne Thomas is putting up 9.6 points, 4.9 rebounds and 1.7 assists per contest, making 43.0% of his shots from the floor and 37.5% from 3-point range, with 1.6 triples per game.
- The Cardinals receive 7.9 points, 3.2 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game from Demarius Jacobs.
How To Watch
Buffalo at Ball State
TV CHANNEL: CBS Sports Network