The Miami Hurricanes (5-3, 0-0 ACC) are at home in ACC action against the Clemson Tigers (5-3, 0-0 ACC) on Saturday, December 4, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET.
How to Watch Miami vs. Clemson
- Game Day: Saturday, December 4, 2021
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV: ACCN
- Arena: Watsco Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for Miami vs. Clemson
- The 72 points per game the Hurricanes record are 8.7 more points than the Tigers give up (63.3).
- The Tigers score only 0.9 more points per game (73.4) than the Hurricanes allow (72.5).
- The Hurricanes make 45.2% of their shots from the field this season, which is 6.7 percentage points higher than the Tigers have allowed to their opponents (38.5%).
- The Tigers' 48.9% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.4 percentage points higher than the Hurricanes have allowed to their opponents (46.5%).
Miami Players to Watch
- Kameron McGusty is tops on his squad in both points (16.9) and rebounds (6.5) per game, and also posts 1.8 assists. At the other end, he puts up 1.5 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Isaiah Wong averages 15.1 points, 3.8 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game, shooting 50% from the field.
- Charlie Moore paces his team in assists per game (2.8), and also averages 10.9 points and 1.8 rebounds. At the other end, he puts up 1.6 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Sam Waardenburg posts 7.1 points, 3.9 rebounds and 1.9 assists per contest. At the other end, he posts 0.5 steals and 0.9 blocked shots.
- Jordan Miller averages 5.4 points, 5.3 rebounds and 0.6 assists per contest. At the other end, he averages 1.1 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
Clemson Players to Watch
- PJ Hall leads the Tigers in scoring (13.4 points per game) and assists (1.5), and produces 5.3 rebounds. He also puts up 0.3 steals and 1.1 blocked shots.
- Nick Honor is No. 1 on the Tigers in assists (4 per game), and averages 11.8 points and 1.5 rebounds. He also posts 1.5 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- David Collins is the Tigers' top rebounder (6 per game), and he produces 10.4 points and 1.6 assists.
- Hunter Tyson is posting 11.5 points, 5.5 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game, making 47.8% of his shots from the field and 34.6% from 3-point range, with 1.1 treys per game.
- The Tigers get 11.8 points, 4.5 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game from Al-Amir Dawes.
How To Watch
Clemson at Miami
TV CHANNEL: ACCN