The Colorado Buffaloes (6-1, 0-0 Pac-12) hope to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the No. 5 UCLA Bruins (6-1, 0-0 Pac-12) at 9:30 PM ET on Wednesday, December 1, 2021 at Pauley Pavilion.
How to Watch UCLA vs. Colorado
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 1, 2021
- Game Time: 9:30 PM ET
- TV: Pac-12 Networks
- Arena: Pauley Pavilion
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for UCLA vs. Colorado
- The Bruins average 84.3 points per game, 15.3 more points than the 69 the Buffaloes allow.
- The Buffaloes' 78.9 points per game are 11.3 more points than the 67.6 the Bruins give up.
- The Bruins make 46.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 4.9 percentage points higher than the Buffaloes have allowed to their opponents (41.6%).
- The Buffaloes are shooting 47.6% from the field, 4.5% higher than the 43.1% the Bruins' opponents have shot this season.
UCLA Players to Watch
- Jaime Jaquez Jr. paces his squad in rebounds per contest (6.7), and also puts up 15.6 points and 2.9 assists. Defensively, he delivers 1.4 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Jules Bernard is putting up 14.6 points, 2.9 assists and 4.4 rebounds per contest.
- Johnny Juzang paces the Bruins with 17.4 points per contest and 1.6 assists, while also posting 4.6 rebounds.
- Tyger Campbell averages a team-high 3.6 assists per contest. He is also posting 11.4 points and 1.9 rebounds, shooting 45.6% from the field and 46.4% from beyond the arc with 1.9 made 3-pointers per game.
- Myles Johnson puts up 4.6 points, 6.3 rebounds and 1 assists per game. Defensively, he delivers 1 steal and 1.9 blocked shots.
Colorado Players to Watch
- Jabari Walker is posting a team-best 9.3 rebounds per contest. And he is contributing 13.9 points and 1 assists, making 45.6% of his shots from the field.
- Evan Battey is the Buffaloes' top scorer (14.9 points per game), and he posts 1 assists and 4.6 rebounds.
- Keeshawn Barthelemy is posting 14.6 points, 2.3 rebounds and 2.4 assists per contest, making 48.5% of his shots from the field and 50% from 3-point range, with 1.6 triples per contest.
- Nique Clifford is posting 6.4 points, 5.6 rebounds and 1 assists per contest, making 44.1% of his shots from the floor.
- Eli Parquet is averaging 7.4 points, 2.6 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest, making 41.5% of his shots from the field.