A pair of hot teams hit the court when the Creighton Bluejays (7-1) host the No. 19 Iowa State Cyclones (7-0) on Saturday, December 4, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The Bluejays will put their three-game win streak on the line against the Cyclones, winners of seven straight.
How to Watch Creighton vs. Iowa State
- Game Day: Saturday, December 4, 2021
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: FOX Sports Networks
- Arena: CHI Health Center Omaha
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for Creighton vs. Iowa State
- The Bluejays put up 74.1 points per game, 13.7 more points than the 60.4 the Cyclones give up.
- The Cyclones put up an average of 76.7 points per game, 10.9 more points than the 65.8 the Bluejays allow.
- This season, the Bluejays have a 50.3% shooting percentage from the field, which is 11.4% higher than the 38.9% of shots the Cyclones' opponents have hit.
- The Cyclones are shooting 45.7% from the field, 6.3% higher than the 39.4% the Bluejays' opponents have shot this season.
Creighton Players to Watch
- Ryan Kalkbrenner leads the Bluejays in scoring, tallying 13.0 points per game to go with 5.6 rebounds and 0.6 assists.
- Ryan Hawkins is Creighton's leading rebounder, grabbing 6.5 per game, while Ryan Nembhard is its best passer, distributing 5.3 assists in each contest.
- The Bluejays get the most three-point shooting production out of Hawkins, who knocks down 2.0 threes per game.
- Nembhard and Kalkbrenner lead Creighton on the defensive end, with Nembhard leading the team in steals averaging 1.8 per game and Kalkbrenner in blocks averaging 2.5 per contest.
Iowa State Players to Watch
- Izaiah Brockington averages 16.6 points and 7.6 rebounds per game for the Cyclones, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Iowa State's assist leader is Tyrese Hunter with 5.3 per game. He also averages 12.1 points per game and adds 3.3 rebounds per game.
- Gabe Kalscheur is consistent from deep and leads the Cyclones with 1.4 made threes per game.
- Iowa State's leader in steals is Hunter with 2.9 per game, and its leader in blocks is George Conditt IV with 0.9 per game.
North Dakota State
Iowa State Schedule