The Ohio State Buckeyes (4-2) hope to extend a three-game home winning streak when they host the No. 1 Duke Blue Devils (7-0) on Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 9:30 PM ET.
How to Watch Ohio State vs. Duke
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 30, 2021
- Game Time: 9:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Arena: Value City Arena
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for Ohio State vs. Duke
- The 85.6 points per game the Blue Devils put up are 16.3 more points than the Buckeyes allow (69.3).
- The Buckeyes' 75.3 points per game are 10.7 more points than the 64.6 the Blue Devils allow.
- The Blue Devils make 48.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 8.7 percentage points higher than the Buckeyes have allowed to their opponents (39.9%).
- The Buckeyes are shooting 47.6% from the field, 6.3% higher than the 41.3% the Blue Devils' opponents have shot this season.
Duke Players to Watch
- Wendell Moore leads the Blue Devils at 5.7 assists per contest, while also posting 6.3 rebounds and 17.9 points.
- Paolo Banchero posts 18.3 points and 7.6 rebounds per contest -- both team highs. He is also posting 2 assists, shooting 53.4% from the floor and 33.3% from beyond the arc with 1.1 made 3-pointers per game.
- Mark Williams is putting up 9.9 points, 1 assists and 6.6 rebounds per contest.
- Trevor Keels posts 12.3 points, 3.7 rebounds and 3.1 assists per contest, shooting 37.5% from the field and 30.8% from beyond the arc with 1.7 made 3-pointers per game.
- Jeremy Roach is averaging 9 points, 3.3 assists and 2.7 rebounds per contest.
Ohio State Players to Watch
- E.J. Liddell tops the Buckeyes in scoring (22.5 points per game) and rebounding (6.2), and produces 2.2 assists. He also posts 0.3 steals and 3.7 blocked shots (fourth in college basketball).
- The Buckeyes get 9.3 points, 5 rebounds and 0.5 assists per game from Zed Key.
- The Buckeyes get 8 points, 5.3 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game from Kyle Young.
- Jamari Wheeler is the Buckeyes' top assist man (3.8 per game), and he contributes 5 points and 2.8 rebounds.
- Malaki Branham is averaging 5.8 points, 3.3 rebounds and 2 assists per contest, making 33.3% of his shots from the field.
How To Watch
Duke at Ohio State
TV CHANNEL: ESPN