The DePaul Blue Demons (6-1) face the Duquesne Dukes (3-6) on Tuesday, December 7, 2021 at 8:30 PM ET.
How to Watch DePaul vs. Duquesne
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 7, 2021
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV: FOX Sports Networks
- Arena: Wintrust Arena
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for DePaul vs. Duquesne
- The Blue Demons put up 12.7 more points per game (85.0) than the Dukes give up (72.3).
- The Dukes average just 0.7 more points per game (70.3) than the Blue Demons allow their opponents to score (69.6).
- The Blue Demons are shooting 48.7% from the field this season, 2.1 percentage points higher than the 46.6% the Dukes allow to opponents.
DePaul Players to Watch
- Javon Freeman-Liberty leads his team in points (21.1), rebounds (8.7) and assists (4.1) per game, shooting 47.3% from the field and 41.2% from beyond the arc with 2.0 made 3-pointers per game. At the other end, he delivers 1.9 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
- David Jones averages 17.0 points, 8.3 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game. Defensively, he puts up 1.9 steals and 1.0 block.
- Brandon Johnson posts 12.0 points, 7.6 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game. Defensively, he puts up 0.7 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Nick Ongenda posts 11.6 points, 3.9 rebounds and 0.9 assists per contest, shooting 61.1% from the field.
- Philmon Gebrewhit is averaging 9.3 points, 1.6 assists and 4.0 rebounds per contest.
Duquesne Players to Watch
- Tre Williams is the Dukes' top rebounder (6.8 per game), and he averages 12.3 points and 1.6 assists.
- Leon Ayers III gives the Dukes 12.7 points, 4.8 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game. He also delivers 1.9 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Kevin Easley Jr. is the Dukes' top scorer (13.1 points per game), and he contributes 0.6 assists and 6.6 rebounds.
- Amir "Primo" Spears is averaging a team-best 3.0 assists per contest. And he is delivering 13.0 points and 2.2 rebounds, making 37.4% of his shots from the field and 30.0% from 3-point range, with 1.0 triples per game.
- Tyson Acuff gets the Dukes 5.2 points, 3.2 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game. He also posts 0.7 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
How To Watch
Duquesne at DePaul
TV CHANNEL: FOX Sports Networks