The No. 16 USC Trojans (8-0) will try to build on an eight-game win streak when they host the Eastern Kentucky Colonels (5-4) on Tuesday, December 7, 2021 at Galen Center. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET.
How to Watch USC vs. Eastern Kentucky
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 7, 2021
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV: Pac-12 Networks
- Arena: Galen Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for USC vs. Eastern Kentucky
- The Trojans record 78.1 points per game, 6.2 more points than the 71.9 the Colonels allow.
- The Colonels' 82.4 points per game are 21.9 more points than the 60.5 the Trojans allow.
- The Trojans are shooting 49.1% from the field this season, six percentage points higher than the 43.1% the Colonels allow to opponents.
- The Colonels are shooting 43.5% from the field, 8.3% higher than the 35.2% the Trojans' opponents have shot this season.
USC Players to Watch
- Isaiah Mobley paces the Trojans at 9.1 rebounds per game, while also putting up 2.8 assists and 12.9 points.
- Boogie Ellis leads the Trojans with 14 points per contest and 3.3 assists, while also putting up 3.8 rebounds.
- Drew Peterson posts a team-high 3.9 assists per game. He is also averaging 9.9 points and 5.5 rebounds, shooting 51.7% from the field.
- Chevez Goodwin puts up 12.4 points, 7.1 rebounds and 0.4 assists per game. At the other end, he posts 0.4 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Agbonkpolo is posting 8.5 points, 0.4 assists and 3.3 rebounds per game.
Eastern Kentucky Players to Watch
- Michael Moreno is putting up team highs in points (13.1 per game) and assists (0.9). And he is producing 6.7 rebounds, making 49.4% of his shots from the floor and 35.3% from beyond the arc, with 2 triples per contest.
- Jannson Williams is averaging team highs in points (13.1 per game) and rebounds (6.8). And he is delivering 0.6 assists, making 49.3% of his shots from the floor and 42.9% from beyond the arc, with 2.3 triples per contest.
- Devontae Blanton is putting up a team-best 4 assists per contest. And he is contributing 9.9 points and 4.9 rebounds, making 52.2% of his shots from the floor and 42.9% from beyond the arc, with 1 treys per game.
- Cooper Robb gives the Colonels 9.3 points, 3.8 rebounds and 1.9 assists per contest. He also puts up 1.6 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- The Colonels get 8.9 points, 4.3 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game from Curt Lewis.