The Fresno State Bulldogs (5-0) will attempt to build on a five-game winning streak when they visit the California Golden Bears (2-4) on Sunday, November 28, 2021 at Haas Pavilion. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET.
How to Watch Cal vs. Fresno State
- Game Day: Sunday, November 28, 2021
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: Pac-12 Networks
- Arena: Haas Pavilion
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for Cal vs. Fresno State
- Last year, the Golden Bears averaged 65.4 points per game, just two fewer points than the 67.4 the Bulldogs allowed.
- The Bulldogs' 66.3 points per game last year were only 2.9 fewer points than the 69.2 the Golden Bears gave up to opponents.
- Last season, the Golden Bears had a 43% shooting percentage from the field, which was 0.3% lower than the 43.3% of shots the Bulldogs' opponents made.
- The Bulldogs' 42.8% shooting percentage from the field last season was 3.6 percentage points lower than the Golden Bears allowed to their opponents (46.4%).
Cal Players to Watch
- Andre Kelly paces the Golden Bears with 16.5 points per game and 9.7 rebounds, while also posting 1.3 assists.
- Jordan Shepherd posts 12.5 points, 2 rebounds and 1.8 assists per contest. At the other end, he posts 1.5 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Grant Anticevich puts up 11.3 points, 6.5 rebounds and 0.3 assists per game, shooting 42.9% from the field and 47.4% from downtown with 1.5 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Joel Brown paces the Golden Bears at 3 assists per contest, while also posting 3.3 rebounds and 7.3 points.
- Jalen Celestine is averaging 3.8 points, 0.8 assists and 2.3 rebounds per contest.
Fresno State Players to Watch
- Orlando Robinson averaged 14.6 points and 9.2 rebounds per game last season.
- Isaiah Hill averaged 3.3 assists per game while also scoring 10.2 points per contest.
- Junior Ballard knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.7 per contest a season ago.
- Hill averaged 1.3 takeaways per game, while Robinson compiled 0.8 rejections per contest.