The No. 21 Providence Friars (14-2, 4-1 Big East) will try to continue a seven-game home win streak when they square off against the Georgetown Hoyas (6-8, 0-3 Big East) on Thursday, January 20, 2022 at Dunkin' Donuts Center. The contest airs at 5:00 PM ET.
How to Watch Providence vs. Georgetown
- Game Day: Thursday, January 20, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV: FOX Sports Networks
- Arena: Dunkin' Donuts Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for Providence vs. Georgetown
- The Friars score 69.8 points per game, 5.6 fewer points than the 75.4 the Hoyas allow.
- The Hoyas' 74.1 points per game are 10.5 more points than the 63.6 the Friars give up.
- The Friars make 43.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.3 percentage points lower than the Hoyas have allowed to their opponents (44.0%).
- The Hoyas are shooting 42.1% from the field, 2.3% higher than the 39.8% the Friars' opponents have shot this season.
Providence Players to Watch
- Noah Horchler averages a team-best 8.4 rebounds per game. He is also posting 9.8 points and 2.1 assists, shooting 43.4% from the floor and 40.7% from beyond the arc with 1.5 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Nate Watson leads his team in both points (14.1) and assists (0.6) per contest, and also averages 6.3 rebounds. Defensively, he puts up 0.4 steals and 1.0 block.
- Al Durham is tops on his team in assists per contest (3.1), and also puts up 13.3 points and 2.8 rebounds. At the other end, he averages 0.7 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- A.J. Reeves posts 10.0 points, 2.9 rebounds and 1.9 assists per contest, shooting 39.7% from the field and 36.1% from beyond the arc with 2.0 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Justin Minaya is averaging 5.5 points, 1.1 assists and 5.3 rebounds per game.
Georgetown Players to Watch
- Aminu Mohammed paces the Hoyas in scoring (13.8 points per game) and rebounding (8.6), and produces 2.0 assists. He also delivers 1.4 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Dante Harris is averaging a team-high 4.2 assists per contest. And he is producing 11.1 points and 3.1 rebounds, making 38.4% of his shots from the floor.
- Don Carey gives the Hoyas 10.8 points, 4.5 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game. He also delivers 1.2 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Kaiden Rice gets the Hoyas 12.5 points, 3.1 rebounds and 0.4 assists per game. He also delivers 0.3 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- The Hoyas receive 5.2 points, 3.5 rebounds and 0.2 assists per game from Ryan Mutombo.