The No. 20 UConn Huskies (13-4, 4-2 Big East) will look to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Georgetown Hoyas (6-10, 0-5 Big East) on Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at Harry A. Gampel Pavilion. The game airs at 8:30 PM ET.
How to Watch UConn vs. Georgetown
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 25, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Arena: Harry A. Gampel Pavilion
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for UConn vs. Georgetown
- The Huskies record only 3.3 more points per game (79.7) than the Hoyas allow (76.4).
- The Hoyas put up an average of 74.2 points per game, 9.9 more points than the 64.3 the Huskies give up.
- This season, the Huskies have a 44.3% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.7% lower than the 45.0% of shots the Hoyas' opponents have hit.
- The Hoyas' 42.1% shooting percentage from the field this season is 3.5 percentage points higher than the Huskies have allowed to their opponents (38.6%).
UConn Players to Watch
- Adama Sanogo puts up 12.7 points, 6.9 rebounds and 0.8 assists per contest. Defensively, he delivers 0.6 steals and 1.9 blocked shots.
- Andre Jackson posts a team-high 7.8 rebounds per contest. He is also averaging 7.8 points and 2.7 assists, shooting 47.8% from the field.
- Tyrese Martin is averaging 11.5 points, 1.5 assists and 5.4 rebounds per game.
- Isaiah Whaley posts 6.9 points, 4.9 rebounds and 1.4 assists per contest, shooting 50.6% from the field.
Georgetown Players to Watch
- Aminu Mohammed paces the Hoyas in scoring (13.6 points per game) and rebounding (8.2), and posts 1.9 assists. He also averages 1.5 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Dante Harris is averaging a team-leading 4.1 assists per game. And he is contributing 11.3 points and 3.2 rebounds, making 37.9% of his shots from the floor.
- Don Carey is averaging 11.5 points, 4.5 rebounds and 3.1 assists per contest, making 43.4% of his shots from the field and 45.7% from 3-point range, with 2.1 triples per contest.
- The Hoyas get 12.5 points, 2.9 rebounds and 0.4 assists per game from Kaiden Rice.
- Collin Holloway gives the Hoyas 8.2 points, 2.3 rebounds and 1.0 assists per contest. He also averages 0.4 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.