The Morgan State Bears (2-4) will look to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the Grambling Tigers (1-4) on Sunday, November 28, 2021 at Talmadge L. Hill Field House. The matchup airs at 10:30 PM ET.
How to Watch Morgan State vs. Grambling
- Game Day: Sunday, November 28, 2021
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Arena: Talmadge L. Hill Field House
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for Morgan State vs. Grambling
- Last year, the 79.8 points per game the Bears scored were 11.1 more points than the Tigers allowed (68.7).
- The Tigers' 67.4 points per game last year were 5.6 fewer points than the 73 the Bears gave up.
- Last season, the Bears had a 43.3% shooting percentage from the field, which was 3.3% higher than the 40% of shots the Tigers' opponents knocked down.
- The Tigers shot 42.9% from the field, 0.7% higher than the 42.2% the Bears' opponents shot last season.
Morgan State Players to Watch
- Malik Miller put up a team-high 8 rebounds per contest last season. He also averaged 12.1 points and 2.2 assists, shooting 51% from the field.
- De'Torrion Ware put up a team-high 17 points per game last season. He also posted 5.7 rebounds and 1.3 assists, shooting 42.5% from the field and 38.4% from beyond the arc with 2.4 made 3-pointers per game.
- Troy Baxter put up 15.5 points, 4.3 rebounds and 1 assists per contest last year, shooting 42.9% from the floor and 35.3% from beyond the arc with 2 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Lagio Grantsaan posted 10 points, 5 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest last year. At the other end, he put up 0.8 steals and 0.2 blocks.
- Sheryn Devonish posted a team-leading 3.6 assists per contest last season. He also posted 8.1 points and 3 rebounds, shooting 45.5% from the field.
Grambling Players to Watch
- Cameron Christon averaged 13.7 points, 5.2 rebounds, and 1.3 assists per game last season.
- Terreon Randolph averaged six boards per game and Trevell Cunningham dished out five assists per game.
- Christon hit an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
- Randolph averaged 1.8 takeaways and 0.7 rejections per game last season.