The Pepperdine Waves (2-5) hope to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Grand Canyon Antelopes (4-1) at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, November 27, 2021 at Firestone Fieldhouse.
How to Watch Pepperdine vs. Grand Canyon
- Game Day: Saturday, November 27, 2021
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV: Stadium
- Arena: Firestone Fieldhouse
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for Pepperdine vs. Grand Canyon
- Last year, the 75.5 points per game the Antelopes put up were only 1.9 more points than the Waves allowed (73.6).
- The Waves scored an average of 76.9 points per game last year, 14.8 more points than the 62.1 the Antelopes allowed.
- Last season, the Antelopes had a 49% shooting percentage from the field, which was 5.3% higher than the 43.7% of shots the Waves' opponents made.
- The Waves shot at a 46.3% rate from the field last season, 7.8 percentage points higher than the 38.5% shooting opponents of the Antelopes averaged.
Grand Canyon Players to Watch
- Asbjorn Midtgaard put up 14.2 points and 9.5 rebounds per game last season -- both team highs. He also put up 0.7 assists, shooting 71.5% from the floor (first in college basketball).
- Jovan Blacksher Jr. led the Antelopes at 5.3 assists per game last year, while also averaging 3.8 rebounds and 12 points.
- Alessandro Lever put up 13.3 points, 5.3 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest last season, shooting 51.1% from the field and 37.8% from downtown with 1.3 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Oscar Frayer averaged 6.6 points, 2 assists and 2.4 rebounds per game last season.
- Gabe McGlothan averaged 6.1 points, 5.4 rebounds and 0.5 assists per contest last year, shooting 58.2% from the floor.
Pepperdine Players to Watch
- Houston Mallette is the Waves' top scorer (12.9 points per game), and he contributes 2 assists and 4.7 rebounds.
- Mike Mitchell Jr. leads the Waves in assists (4.4 per game), and posts 9.4 points and 3.7 rebounds. He also averages 1.1 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Jade' Smith gives the Waves 10.4 points, 4.6 rebounds and 3.1 assists per game. He also averages 1 steal and 0 blocked shots.
- The Waves get 12.6 points, 3.6 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game from Jan Zidek.
- Keith Fisher III is the Waves' top rebounder (4.9 per game), and he produces 7.7 points and 1.6 assists.