The Hampton Pirates (2-4) will look to end a four-game losing streak when they hit the road to take on the Norfolk State Spartans (6-1) on Sunday, November 28, 2021 at Joseph G. Echols Memorial Hall. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET.
How to Watch Norfolk State vs. Hampton
- Game Day: Sunday, November 28, 2021
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Arena: Joseph G. Echols Memorial Hall
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for Norfolk State vs. Hampton
- Last year, the Spartans averaged 73.6 points per game, just 0.4 more points than the 73.2 the Pirates gave up.
- The Pirates averaged only 0.9 fewer points per game last year (68.8) than the Spartans allowed (69.7).
- Last season, the Spartans had a 42.7% shooting percentage from the field, which was 0.1% lower than the 42.8% of shots the Pirates' opponents hit.
- The Pirates' 43.1% shooting percentage from the field last season was 2.7 percentage points higher than the Spartans had given up to their opponents (40.4%).
Norfolk State Players to Watch
- Devante Carter led his squad in points (14.9), rebounds (5.1) and assists (4) per game last year, shooting 40.9% from the field. Defensively, he put up 1.1 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Joe Bryant Jr. posted 11.1 points, 4.2 rebounds and 1.9 assists per contest last season. Defensively, he posted 1.3 steals and 0.1 blocks.
- Kyonze Chavis put up 7.5 points, 1.8 assists and 3.8 rebounds per game last year.
- J.J. Matthews put up 8.3 points, 4.8 rebounds and 0.4 assists per game last season, shooting 52.1% from the floor.
- Kashaun Hicks put up 8 points, 3.8 rebounds and 0.5 assists per game last year, shooting 41.6% from the floor and 39.8% from downtown with 1.6 made 3-pointers per contest.
Hampton Players to Watch
- Russell Dean is posting a team-high 4 assists per game. And he is producing 13.3 points and 3.8 rebounds, making 38.1% of his shots from the field and 34.6% from beyond the arc, with 1.5 triples per contest.
- Najee Garvin is putting up team highs in points (15.5 per game) and rebounds (6). And he is contributing 1.3 assists, making 43.4% of his shots from the floor.
- Raymond Bethea Jr. gets the Pirates 6.2 points, 4.2 rebounds and 0.7 assists per contest. He also posts 0.7 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- Deangelo Epps is putting up 6.2 points, 4.5 rebounds and 0.3 assists per game, making 44.1% of his shots from the field.
- Rio Haskett is putting up 5.7 points, 2.2 rebounds and 1.7 assists per contest, making 31.4% of his shots from the field.