The UMass Minutemen (5-3) take the court against the Harvard Crimson (5-3) on Saturday, December 4, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET.
How to Watch UMass vs. Harvard
- Game Day: Saturday, December 4, 2021
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV: NESN
- Arena: William D. Mullins Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for UMass vs. Harvard
- The 82.3 points per game the Minutemen put up are 14.5 more points than the Crimson allow (67.8).
- The Crimson average just 1.9 fewer points per game (77.9) than the Minutemen allow their opponents to score (79.8).
- This season, the Minutemen have a 45.5% shooting percentage from the field, which is 3.1% higher than the 42.4% of shots the Crimson's opponents have knocked down.
- The Crimson's 46.9% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Minutemen have given up to their opponents.
UMass Players to Watch
- Trent Buttrick paces the Minutemen at 14.1 points per contest, while also averaging 1.9 assists and 4.3 rebounds.
- Noah Fernandes averages 13.4 points, 2.1 rebounds and 3.8 assists per contest. Defensively, he delivers 1.4 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Rich Kelly paces his team in assists per contest (3.9), and also puts up 11.5 points and 1.8 rebounds. Defensively, he posts 1 steal and 0 blocked shots.
- CJ Kelly is tops on his squad in both points (14.1) and assists (1.7) per game, and also posts 3.3 rebounds. At the other end, he averages 0.9 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- T.J. Weeks is tops on his team in rebounds per contest (4.8), and also puts up 9.6 points and 0.6 assists. At the other end, he puts up 1 steal and 0.4 blocked shots.
Harvard Players to Watch
- Chris Ledlum leads the Crimson in rebounding (9.6 per game), and posts 15.3 points and 1.3 assists. He also delivers 1.9 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Noah Kirkwood is posting a team-high 15.8 points per game. And he is delivering 4.6 rebounds and 2.8 assists, making 48.4% of his shots from the floor and 43.2% from beyond the arc, with 2 treys per contest.
- Luka Sakota leads the Crimson in assists (2.9 per game), and puts up 12 points and 4 rebounds. He also puts up 0.3 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Kale Catchings gives the Crimson 8 points, 4.1 rebounds and 1 assists per game. He also puts up 1.1 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Idan Tretout is posting 6.9 points, 2.4 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest, making 34% of his shots from the field.
How To Watch
Harvard at Massachusetts
TV CHANNEL: NESN